Digitize Loyalty Points
Monetize your Points/Miles
Consolidate the Cash value
Never miss out an opportunity to earn more Points
Our aim is to liquidate loyalty points and allow our customers to use points as a payment alternate.
What is Rewards2pay ?
Rewards2Pay is a Loyalty points processing platform that allows our registered users (“You”) to redeem their Loyalty Points/Miles.
The platform will valuate your points based on the best market valuation. You have the independence to convert it into cash. Take full control of the redemption process of your Loyalty points.
Store all your Loyalty programs in a bank level secure platform. You manage, monitor and consolidate the value of your points.
Canadian have estimated $16 billion worth of unused points due to the inherent nature of the loyalty industry.
The Loyalty program provider aims to create brand stickiness and reward their loyal customers and the Customers aims is to maximize redemption value.
Competing businesses cannot partner their Loyalty programs. Even partnering with competitor’s partner is improbable. So all loyalty points can never come together, making it challenging for customers to manage and redeem points.
A platform that can independently and fairly value all loyalty points without impacting the essence of the Loyalty point provider’s points/miles valuation can be easily adopted by all Loyalty customers.
Simply consolidate your points on a single platform and if you wish to redeem, simply choose the program and amount of points you wish to encash.
Meet the team behind this product with the goal to help you maximize value of your Loyalty points/miles.
If you have a question, review the sections below.
If still unable to find the answer to your questions, please write to us using our contact us form.
The Rewards2Pay Wallet is your digital wallet that allows you to store and manage your loyalty points/ miles in safe and secure platform.
- You can use your Loyalty cards at retailers to scan and never miss the opportunity to collect more points.
- You can monitor your point balance for your Loyalty programs on the go.
- You can redeem points/miles into Cash and store the cash in your account safe and secure Rewards2Pay account.
- Add more and more Loyalty programs to make Rewards2pay your ultimate Loyalty Wallet.
- Enhance User experience and allow Redemptions for more Loyalty Program.
- We continue to work with industry partners to allow you to spend for Rewards2Pay Cash Balance more seamlessly.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ('Terms','Terms and Conditions' ) carefully before using the http://www.Rewards2Pay website (the 'Service') operated by Rewards2Pay ('Us', 'We', or 'Our').
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
You may only register once with Rewards2Pay. We reserve the right to terminate and delete any duplicate accounts at our sole and absolute discretion at any time and without notice. You own the information you provide Rewards2Pay under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users.
You may use Rewards2Pay for personal purpose only and not for any business, commercial or other use. When you join Rewards2Pay directly as a new user, you will be required to provide a password for your account. Your email address will be used as your login identification. You are responsible for keeping your user ID and password confidential.
We are entitled to act on all instructions received by anyone using your account and are not responsible for any transaction made without your authorization. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on Rewards2Pay. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
You may not take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. The use of robots, spiders, scripts or other automated agents or programs is strictly prohibited on Rewards2Pay.
- 1. As a user of Rewards2Pay you are to conduct the following loyalty commerce transactions:a. You may redeem your loyalty program currency and convert to cash equivalent on Rewards2Pay. b. You may choose the loyalty program currencies you wish to redeem on Rewards2Pay.c. You may use Rewards2Pay to track the balance of your loyalty programs.
- 2. In order for us to allow a transaction using your loyalty program currency and display them to you, we need to know specific information regarding your loyalty reward program accounts (such as your reward program account number, user identification, personal identification number, password and/or access code). This information enables us to update your account balances on an ongoing basis. By providing this information to us you authorize us to use and disclose such information to third parties on your behalf in order to display your balances and to execute and complete transactions on Rewards2Pay.
- 3. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. ONCE A TRANSACTION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED IT MAY NOT BE CANCELLED OR REVERSED.
- 4. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REVIEW, CANCEL AND REVERSE ANY TRANSACTION IN THE EVENT OF FRAUD, A CHARGE-BACK OF ANY TRANSACTION FEE PAID BY CREDIT CARD, OR AN ERROR OR MISTAKE MADE BY US, INCLUDING ERRORS IN ANY LOYALTY POINT CONVERSION, REDEMPTION OR SWAP RATE. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE REMOVAL OF LOYALTY POINTS FROM YOUR LOYALTY PROGRAM ACCOUNTS AS REQUIRED BY US TO REVERSE A CANCELLED TRANSACTION.
- 5. You agree to comply with the terms, conditions and rules of the loyalty programs involved in your transaction.
- 6. If your transaction requires a cash payment, we will collect certain credit card or PayPal information from you. By submitting the transaction, you authorize us to charge your credit card for the amount indicated. Rewards2Pay acknowledges its obligation to protect cardholder data it processes.
- 7. Rewards2Pay also allows you to track the balances in the loyalty programs you belong to. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the balances displayed to you are accurate and up to date; Rewards2Pay cannot ensure that this will always be the case and hereby disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of such balances.
- 8. We endeavour to provide current and accurate information from your Loyalty Programs regarding the offers and transactions available to you. Nevertheless, errors and misprints occur. Accordingly, we reserve the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any transaction for which the price or offer details were incorrectly displayed or for which any other erroneous or inaccurate information was provided. We reserve the right to do this at any time during the transaction process, including after a transaction has been submitted and even if the transaction has been confirmed by us. Under no circumstances are we obligated to process or complete any transaction based on any error, misprint or otherwise.
- 9. In order to process the transaction, we rely on redemption of your points from your Loyalty Programs. Once we are have received the order or redeemed the points in any manner we may choose, only then we are liable to complete your transaction. If you or your Loyalty program changes make any changes in the process affecting the redemption process, we hold complete authority to cancel the transaction and/or even terminate your membership with Rewards2Pay
- 10. The funds deposited in your Credit card and PayPal account may vary on the bank providers.
- 11. Balance redeemed from each Loyalty program using the Rewards2Pay platform is help in safe and secure digital Rewardd2Pay wallet and is held until a payout is requested using the linked PayPal account.
- 1. We may terminate your right to use Rewards2Pay immediately, without notice to you, if, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions of use or engage in any fraudulent, criminal or other unauthorized activity.
- 2. We may also close and terminate your account due to inactivity.
To create an account on Rewards2Pay.com, you must provide us with at least your name, email address, and a password. You can choose to provide further information about yourself during the registration process. You understand that, by creating an account, Rewards2Pay.com and others will be able to identify you by your Rewards2Pay.com profile, and you allow Rewards2Pay.com to use this information in accordance with this Privacy and our User Agreement. We may also ask for your credit card details if you purchase certain Rewards2Pay.com services.
The Personal Information we may collect includes, among other things:
1.user account information, such as your name, home address, phone number, email address;
2. loyalty program account information for the programs you register with Rewards2Pay.com, including your program account numbers and passwords, and your program balances; and
3. transaction information such as your credit card information and the details of your transaction.
1. Anonymous or “non-personal” information gathered by Rewards2Pay.com may be used for technical, marketing, research or analytical purposes and includes, among other things:
2. your current geographical location; and
3. information you post on Rewards2Pay.com publicly accessible blogs or community forums.
We generally use your Personal Information for the following purposes, and otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by applicable law:
communicating with you and providing you with information on loyalty program offers that may be of interest to you;
1. processing transactions that you have submitted and displaying your account history to you;
2. improving the performance and utility of our website;
3. generally managing and administering our business;
4. preventing and prosecuting fraud; and
5. meeting legal, regulatory, insurance and security requirements.
We may disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances, and otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by applicable law:
1. to our loyalty program and redemption partners in order to process and fulfill the transactions you have submitted;
2. to third parties as we deem necessary or appropriate to prevent, limit or otherwise prosecute fraud;
3. to third parties for marketing purposes to communicate with you and to serve advertisements to you that may be of interest to you; and
4. as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit and security requirements.
Have questions? We’re happy to help.
Contact us with any questions regarding Rewards2Pay.
Vikas GuptaCo-Founder, Rewards2Pay
Experienced Fintech Professional and problem solver at heart.
I have spent my working career in the Fintech industry as a Consultant, Product evangelist, and Business Developer. I love to be able to connect with customers and learn about their unique experiences.In my personal time I like to cook and pick up on my tennis skills.
Gajendra ChhipaCo-Founder, Rewards2Pay
Experienced Fintech and Payments Architect
I wish life was as simple as barter system and people can simply exchange their goods and services. I want to make it possible using technology and my goal is to provide that in safe, simple and secure platform. In my personal time I like to connect back with nature in any way possible.